1. PAYMENT METHODS
The Service currently uses third parties to process payments. Third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, as detailed on the applicable payment screen (Credit Card, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal). “Kossetti Visualization Studio” does not keep payment card information of its customers
I reserve the right to refuse to work on any project, without the need for providing justification therefore. I will not provide services for any project or potential client for content which is offensive, illegal or which contains illicit or infringing material.
Payments will be charged on a prepay basis on the day that the project is created. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances, as set forth in “REFUND POLICY”
You may be required to pay 50% payable upon initiation of project (exception – vizualisation projects will require a 100% deposit) and 50% final payment after approval of the project (maximum 15 days)
3. CURRENCE CONVERSION COSTS
You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Clients are responsible for determining and paying the appropriate government taxes, fees, and service charges resulting from a transaction. I am not responsible for collecting, reporting, paying, or remitting to you any such taxes, fees, or service charges, except as may otherwise be required by law.
5. REFUND POLICY
- A full refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
- The client’s order cannot be completed;
- The client’s request to cancel the order is received before the development is started;
2. A partial refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
- The client is not reasonably and legitimately satisfied with the quality of the image or service and provides a comprehensive proof / explanation of the matter;
- The client is not satisfied with the resulting product. A refund may be issued upon the confirmation of both parties, and upon the clearance of all details related to the refund.
3. If the order is completed according to the specifications of the client, some minor errors should be deemed acceptable and cannot be a reason for full or partial refund.